Tuesday, February 01, 2011

its been a long time between drinks ...

whoooo so I'm back, we finally after all these years have broadband internet ... lots has happened since I last wrote on this site.

I've added more strings to my bow of artistic pursuits ... for all those who have checked this site for whatever reason, thanks for looking in on me.

I'm now living in Auckland and am the director of one of the largest Pacific festivals in the world, yep you've got it, Pasifika Festival, held annually in Auckland at Western Springs park every second calendar Saturday in March.

Heaps has happened arts wise, movies, sculpture projects etc still chillin with the homies.

I'm part of the Pacific Arts Alliance,yazooo.

enjoying Auckland and will post some shite shortly ...

talk more soon
Ole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home